CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

#friendzone

Saturday, 3 November 2012

sayang.....

I miss you when there's no reason to, 
how much more if there was? 

I miss you when we talk, 
how much more if we dont? 

I miss you after we were together, 
how much more if I see you never? 

I love you now, 
how much more later?

I miss you when something really good happens,
because you are the one I want to share it with.. 

I miss you when something is troubling me, 
because you are the one who understands me so well... 

I miss you when I laugh & cry 
because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear...

I miss you all the time 
but I miss you most when I lay awake at night 
and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other.. 

for those were some of the best times of my life.



sayang by SHAE


Sayang apa khabar dengan mu
Di sini ku merindukan kamu

Ku harap cinta mu takkan berubah
Kerna di sini ku tetap untukmu

Sayang apa khabar dengan mu
Cobalah kamu telepon diriku

Ku rindu dengar suara indahmu
Kerna dirimulah semangat hidupku

Sayang dengarlah permintaan ku
Jangan ragu kan cintaku

Sayang percayalah apa kataku
Kerna ku sayang kamu

Sayang dengarlah permintaanku
Jaga hatimu untukku

Sayang dengarlah bisikan hatiku
Kerna ku sayang kamu

0 doakan mira mumtaz:

 
KakiBlog